Nestling high on the hill in a beautiful setting, six fully self-contained, free-standing, self-catering suites look out across the magnificent Constantia Valley to False Bay. Feel luxuriously at home with all the amenities you could possibly desire.
Overlooking forests, vineyards, mountains and sea, Constantia Vista is the ideal retreat for those who wish to get away from it all, yet is only 20 minutes from the city center and 25 minutes from Cape Town International Airport. An up-market suburb of Cape Town, Constantia is set in beautiful surroundings with plentiful sporting, shopping and restaurant amenities – and is within easy access of all the wonderful tourism venues of Cape Town and the Cape Winelands.
|Everything you need for a relaxing holiday … and more|
|– Each apartment serviced with self-catering facilities, serviced Monday to Friday;|
|– Electric blankets, heaters & air-conditioning in each suite;|
|– ADSL (broadband) connection available;|
|– Well-stocked wine cellar;|
|– Satellite TV included. Long term stays
can secure more personal satellite viewing at R665.00 per month or on a pro rata payment basis.
|– 2 swimming pools (one large solar heated pool and a second private plunge pool)|
|– Various thatched entertainment “lapas” with 3 gas barbeques & one large wood burning barbeque;|
|– Solar heated outdoor jacuzzi with a view (as it is solar heated, this is only available when sunny);|
|– Assistance with golf bookings;|
|– Two sets of golf clubs available for use by guests free of charge.|
- Airport transfer by arrangement
- Private individual tours arranged on request
- Many top class restaurants and wine estates on our door step
- Assistance with golf bookings
- Use, at no charge to guests, of two sets of golf clubs
- Full time staff on premises
- Fax and email facilities
- ADSL (broadband) connection throughout.
- Satellite TV
- Safe in rooms to lock up valuables
- Secure under cover parking
- All grounds securely fenced in
- Solar heated outdoor jacuzzi with a view (as it is solar heated, this is only available when sunny)
- Entertainment area for use of guests
- Solar-heated pool for use of guests
- Shared plunge pool for Pool and Bay View Apartments
- Each unit serviced Monday to Friday with full self-catering facilities
- Electric blankets, heaters and air-conditioning in each unit
- Well-stocked wine cellar
Nearby Attractions to Constantia Vista, Cape Town:
Constantia Vista is within easy access of excellent facilities and the Cape’s leading tourist attractions:
- Shopping Centres and banks – 5 minutes
- 10 minutes to two championship golf courses
- 20 minutes to a further five major golf courses
- Sports Centre (gym, tennis etc) – 5 minutes
- Cinemas – 10 minutes
- Constantia Wine Routes – 5 minutes
- Groot Constantia Estate – walking distance
- City Centre – 20 minutes
- Cape Town International Airport – 25 minutes
- Kirstenbosch Gardens – 15 minutes
- Cape Point Nature Reserve – 40 minutes
- Camps Bay beaches – 15 minutes
- Hout Bay Harbour & beaches – 15 minutes
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront – 20 minutes
- Cape Winelands: – Constantia Uitsig, Buitenverwachting, Spier, Cellars Hohenhort, approx 7 mins.
- Stellenbosch – 40 minutes.
Please note that due to the layout of the property, with two swimming pools, koi ponds and a jacuzzi, and to ensure your peace, comfort and security, no children under the age of 10 years are allowed at Constantia Vista.
An ideal venue for golfers, located 10 minutes to two championship golf courses and 20 minutes to a further five major golf courses. Didn’t bring your golf clubs? Constantia Vista has two sets of golf clubs available for complimentary use by guests…