Looking for the ultimate shark experience in South Africa? You have come to the right place! Our professional team will take you on a diving adventure that you will never forget. The trip starts anything between 07h00 and 12h00 in the morning with a transfer to Kleinbaai, which is 2 km along the coast from the village of Gansbaai. Here you board our shark-chaser – Apex Predator. Once onboard, it is a 5 mile voyage to Dyer Island
- When the boat leaves the harbor, the round trip usually takes 3 to 4 hours.
- After dropping anchor, we begin attracting Great Whites with a specially-
formulated ‘Chum’ mixture, made from completely legal ingredients, which has taken
Brian years to perfect, & is a highly-guarded trade secret. Sharks are seen 99.9% of
(MANDATE AGAINST THE USE OF SHARK PRODUCTS – Great White Shark Tours cc
do not feed the sharks nor use any part of a shark product in their ‘secret chum
mixture’ and have signed a mandate to this effect.)
- Once the Great Whites arrive, you will have the opportunity to photograph these
awe-inspiring animals feeding at the surface, right alongside the boat. This is
when you enter the cage!
- It is recommended that you book well in advance and allow at least 2 days diving
in case of adverse weather conditions. Passengers are exposed to the open sea
while travelling to and from the islands. At the islands the boat is anchored off
the lee sides and protected bays.
- Vinyl side curtains give additional protection from the wind and water spray.
- The boat normally leaves the harbour at 10h00 in the morning and returns between 3 and 4 in the afternoon
Rates excluding Transfer