Green Point Self Catering Studio TWO (sleeps max four) is a tastefully renovated self-catering studio apartment, furnished and equipped with care to ensure a very comfortable holiday. The studio is centrally situated on the Atlantic Seaboard with regards to the major tourist attractions of Cape Town such as the V&A Waterfront (movies, shops, restaurants, boat trips), Clifton and Camps Bay beaches (restaurants), Sea Point Promenade (restaurants, swimming pool, walks), Cape Town City Centre and Table Mountain.
The studio is situated in a small Apartment Block between Green Point and Sea Point in the small suburb of Three Anchor Bay. Although it is centrally situated, it enjoys a quiet position that is removed from traffic and urban noise. The bedroom is open plan with the seating area and kitchen, but the bathroom is separate with its own door (walk in shower).
Services and Facilities
- Sleeps maximum four (4) persons in one open plan room.
- Minimum stay of TWO nights.
- A spacious (52 sq metres) studio. Big sliding windows – views of buildings.
- The studio is situated on the first floor. No lift.
- Secure undercover parking for one vehicle included.
- Extra length king size or twin beds and two additional single beds in one open plan room.
- Beds fitted with quality white cotton percale linen.
- Quality towels are provided (heated towel rail in bathroom).
- Ample storage is provided in a built-in wardrobe.
- There is a dressing table with a mirror and chair.
- The sitting area is furnished with two chairs and a two-seater couch.
- TV (SA channels).
- WiFi (charged)
- The very social open-plan dining area forms part of the kitchen counter and has four bar stools.
- The kitchen is equipped with a 4-plate cooker and oven, microwave, bar fridge/freezer, kettle & toaster, washing machine.
- Pots, crockery, cutlery and glasses – provision is made for 4 place settings
- Iron and ironing board provided.
- Heater and extra blankets provided for winter. Table fan provided for summer.
- Separate bathroom with toilet, walk-in shower (no bath) and single basin on big vanity with mirror, heated towel rail.
- Smoking NOT permitted in the studio. You are most welcome to smoke outside
- The studio is serviced once a week.
- The studio is within walking distance from the iconic Sea Point Promenade. Enjoy the green lawns and benches, go for a walk or enjoy a swim at the Sea Point swimming pool
- The Point Virgin Active Gym, golf course, tennis courts and soccer stadium: all walking distance from the studio.
- One block away from taxi and bus routes.
- The studio is walking distance to a bus stop where you can get on to the roofless City Sight Seeing bus. This bus tour is an ideal and very visual introduction to Cape Town.
- The beautiful beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay can be reached by car within 7 minutes (or for the energetic who wants to explore the Cape, take a walk to the beach along the promenade (30 minutes). You can also go to the beaches closer by, such as Sunset Beach or Rocklands.
- V&A Waterfront and Cape Town City Centre a few minutes away by vehicle.
- The start of the beautiful contour path of Signal Hill is close by. This path leads all the way to the top of Lion’s Head – a breathtaking Cape experience.
- Cape Town International Airport is a 25 minute drive away.
- Cape Town Stadium: walking distance.
- Green Point Urban Park with the beautiful diversity gardens: walking distance.
A very convenient position as pharmacies, internet cafes, grocery stores and many restaurants are situated in the immediate vicinity of the studio. The only revolving restaurant in Cape Town with spectacular views is around the corner. A great 1970’s experience!
Standard rates for the studio (for 2 persons):
Oct – May R850 per day, add R150 per additional person (max four).
June – Sept R600 per day, add R150 per additional person (max four).
Peak: 15 Dec – 15 Jan R1000 per day, add R200 per additional person (max four).
Children allowed, but no cots for babies. The studio is a smoke free facility.
This is the ideal base from which to explore Robben Island, Hout Bay, the Peninsula, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and the Winelands of Constantia and Stellenbosch.
As you enter the city from the N1/N2 fly-over into Buitengracht, go across three traffic lights and turn right into Strand St (the 4th light), continue with Strand St – up the hill with Signal Hill on your left (Strand St becomes High Level Rd). Continue across two traffic lights and turn RIGHT at the 3rd light into Glengariff Rd – drive down the tree lined street tp no 1B, Middelhof is 3 properties down hill on the RIGHT (opposite Mutley Rd). The address: No 11 Middelhof, 1BGlengariff Rd, Three Anchor Bay.