The Xhosa word, Thulana is directly translated to “place of quiet” and this is exactly what Thulana Hill is – a sanctuary of quietness. Grandly perched on top of the ridge over- looking Robberg Peninsula, the Piesang Valley and the Tsitsikamma mountains, Thulana is a mere 5 minutes from just about anywhere in Plett.
This luxuriously finished and furnished 3 bedroom holiday apartment, is available for short and long-term rental, with maximum six-sleeper on offer. The unit’s open-plan living area leads onto a covered patio with gas braai, making it ideal for entertaining guests or simply relaxing with your family and enjoy the changing hues of the Plett sky at sunset.
The unit is not serviced, though this can be arranged at a separate cost. Each unit has 2 covered packing bays, and there is 24-hour security throughout the year. There is also a communal pool set in a beautiful wooden deck over- looking Plett’s Blue Flag Status beach, Robberg. This unit is spacious and modern with a fantastic view and has the following features:
A must for your next holiday booking
- Linen and bath towels are provided.
- Beach towels NOT provided. *
- DSTV, full usage including smart card *
- Fully fitted kitchen including: stove, oven and microwave, fridge/freezer * Gas braai facility. *
- Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Salt water swimming pool with a view of Plett’s Blue Flag status beach, Robberg. *
- Three minute drive into town central, five minute drive to Central Beach *
- 24 Hour security check point at only access into/out of complex.
Over Christmas and New Year a minimum booking of 14 nights applies and full price of R2200/day.
Daily rate: R2200/day
Weekly rate (7days +): R2000/day
Monthly rate (30 days +): R1400/day