The Potting Shed Self-Catering Accommodation in Whale Rock Estate with spectacular views of Walker Bay
Sea facing accommodation in 24 hour Whale Rock Estate security complex
- WiFi Available
- Sea facing lounge, stoep and double bedroom
- Bathroom with bath & shower.
- Ideal for 2-4 people
- Double bedded & twin bedded room, 2 sleeper couches in lounge.
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Kitchen equipped.
- Washing machine.
- DSTV (compact package)
- DVD player
- Weber braai in stoep
- Outside braai area at pool
- Access, free of charge to squash court & swimming pool
- Recreational area
- Parking bay for each unit
- Walkway to sea approx 80 metres from patio.
- 1 km to new harbour and 2 seafood restaurants
- 3 km to town centre
- 5 km to Hermanus Golf course
- 5 km to Swimming beach
Accommodation with views of Walker Bay – Hear the Ocean, See the Ocean (minimum 2 night’s stay required)
All check-ins are at The Potting Shed Guest House in Albertyn Street. Strictly no smoking. No pets allowed.
Activities in the area include wine tasting shark cage diving and whale watching.
The Potting Shed Self-Catering Accommodation ARRIVAL & CHECK IN
Key collection is available between 2.00pm-6.00pm on the day of arrival. We try to be flexible with arrival times, should you wish to come at a different time – please let us know! The accommodation is rarely ready before 2.00pm.
Please notify us if you are arriving later than 6.00pm.
Balance is due on arrival, and should be paid in cash to avoid bank charges. However, if you’re reservation is for December, payment is required 21 days prior to arrival.
You will be asked to complete and sign a Registration Form, and provide either your credit card details or a R1000 good housekeeping/key deposit.
We will provide directions to the apartment, town, restaurants, etc and can book activities you may want to take part in.
You are required to check out no later than 10.30am on the morning of departure. Late check outs may result in an extra charge.