Rots en See Self-Catering Villa is a popular self catering holiday home situated on the shoreline of Franskraal near the picturesque fishing village of Gansbaai, 190 km south east of Cape Town. This fully furnished house, only a few meters from the water on a rocky peninsula covered with natural vegetation, provides a nearly 180° breathtaking view of the sea.
There are five bedrooms and four bathrooms (3-en suite). The large spacious open plan kitchen and living room leads to an indoor patio with a braai area. The kitchen is fully equipped and modern with all major appliances. The house is ideal for large groups and can easily accommodate 12 people.
- Sleeps up to 12 people
- 4 rooms with one double bed each, 1 room with 3 single beds and 1 room with 1 single bed
- 4 Bath rooms
- All linen supplied and towels provided
- Braai (barbecue) indoors and outdoors
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite TV – A full bouquet smartcard provided
- Double garage
- Recycling and composting of kitchen waste.