Wilderness Manor is an elegant and refined guest house overlooking the beautiful Wilderness Lagoon, in the heart of the scenic village of Wilderness. Step out of the front door and cross the road onto the boardwalk for an easy and safe stroll to golden beaches, restaurants and village shops.
This exquisitely decorated home has an ambience of tranquillity, serenity and style. Relax in the spacious guest lounge or billiard / reading room decorated in an African colonial style with oriental rugs, art and antiques. Enjoy superb views from the balconies overlooking the lagoon.
Retire to the serenity of four stylish en-suite bedrooms: three luxury and spacious lagoon facing rooms on the second floor and one standard garden room on the ground floor with a private garden / patio.
Wilderness Manor is centrally located to explore the lakes area and nearby Garden Route towns like Knysna, Plettenberg Bay and Mossel Bay, as well as Oudtshoorn in the Klein Karoo. A three or four night stay is ideal to explore the Garden Route.
Wilderness Manor is not suitable for infants and children under 12 years of age:
- Children 12 years of age and older are welcome, sharing with 2 adults.
- Maximum 1 child sharing with 2 adults in a lagoon facing room.
- Children sharing with 2 adults are accommodated on a fold-up bed.
- Children 12 years of age and older who are sharing with 1 adult, are charged as adults.
- Infants and children under 12 years of age are not permitted.
- Children occupying their own room are charged as adults.