Wildsbokkie is a large fully equipped self-catering holiday home situated in Marloth Park, next to the world-famous Kruger National Park. The house can accommodate up to 20 people in ONE Group only. Ideal for those who enjoy a relaxing atmosphere and the outdoors, Marloth Park offers various free-roaming wildlife for an up close and personal experience.
The house features the following:
* 6 Bedrooms with 5 bathrooms (3 en-suite) plus an extra toilet.
* All rooms are fitted with air conditioners and roof fans.
* The kitchen is well equipped.
* Full DStv can be watched in the large Lapa.
* There is a large swimming pool with a safety carpet.
* There are indoor and outdoor barbecue/braai facilities available.
* The social area is secured with palisades to enable viewing and feeding of game.
* There are 5 lockup motor carports.
* The house is daily serviced.
In addition, we offer open vehicle safari tours to the Kruger National Park and other Mpumalanga tours on arrangement.
Price: R350 per Adult per night, R175 per child 4 to 12 years and children 0 – 3 years stay free. Minimum of four people can book. The rates are subject to the number of guests staying, hence we advise guests to request the appropriate tariffs.
Safari: Marloth Park is located next to the Kruger National Park and has a number of wild animals roaming freely throughout the park. Wildsbokkie is within walking distance from the Crocodile River.